Are past experiences keeping you from moving forward?
We’ve all been hurt, damaged, broken, abused, and wounded in different ways. We’ve all experienced failure on some level. We’ve all made some regrettable choices. It’s a painful part of the human experience. While we are not defined by these painful experiences they can leave us filled with fear, questioning our worth, our purpose, and most importantly keeping us from moving forward in life and faith. The truth is…we were made to be BRAVE…
Beautiful, Resiliant, Audacious, Valiant, and Enough!
Friend, this is your year to face the hurts of the past, discover your true identity, and bravely step into the life you were created to lead. It’s time to go from surviving to thriving! Join me and several others for the 2nd annual Hope Restored Women’s Conference – She is BRAVE, being held at the beautiful, oceanfront, Shell Island Resort in Wrightsville Beach, NC, Friday, October 27th and Saturday, October 28th. Get a way to the coast for a weekend, and be encouraged and inspired by stories of hope and healing, powerful times worship, small group discussions, and plenty of time to just rest and reflect. Space is limited to keep this event small and intimate, so register early to reserve your place!
Meet our #HopeRestored17 – Conference Speakers
Who should attend this conference?
Any woman 18 and older. This is especially designed for wives, mothers, sisters, daughters, leaders, teachers, pastors, and any woman who desires to bravely step into the abundant life God has for her!
What will you gain from attending?
- Powerful messages to ignite your passion and purpose
- Inspiration for your journey to heal
- Tools to help you discover your true identity in Christ
- Resources to help you grow in your faith
- Opportunities to make new and lasting friendships
- Restored hope for the future!
A few things women said about last year’s conference…
“A safe place to step into the healing light of Christ…with women who share similar stories to mine and offered hope for my healing journey.”
“There was love, compassion, mercy, transparency, communion/community – a blessing to go to!”
“A good place to hear honesty from other survivors – honesty about the struggles we all have. I saw I wasn’t alone in many of the feelings I have about my experiences.”
As mentioned, space is limited so be sure to register early! There are five options to choose from to make it affordable for all! Resort stay is not required to attend the conference. However, if you plan to stay at the resort we have blocked a limited number of rooms for you, at a special all-inclusive rate (based on two attendees/room).
- Option 1: Early-bird Conference Registration – $125.00, this special pricing ends August 21st!
- Option 2: Standard Conference Registration – $150.00, Deadline to register is October 1st! (includes conference materials, access to all sessions and workshops, dinner on Friday and refreshments throughout Saturday.)
- Option 3: The Complete Package – $375.00, Deadline to reserve a room is September 25th (includes conference registration and materials, 2 night stay at the resort w/gourmet breakfast buffet Saturday/Sunday, free parking and all resort taxes and fees. Double occupancy rate only. If you wish to have your own room, please contact host for additional cost/options).
- Option 4: Pay for The Complete Package in 3 installments. 1st payment of $125 due now, 2nd payment of $125 is due September 1st, and the 3rd payment is due Oct. 1st. A reminder email will go out to you a few days prior to each payment due date. The complete conference package includes conference registration and materials, access to all sessions and workshops, dinner on Friday, refreshments on Saturday, 2 nights at the resort (two attendees/room), a gourmet breakfast buffet on Sat./Sun., parking and resort taxes and fees)
- Option 5: Online LIVE Stream Ticket – $25.00
Please Note: While we have strived to make this event affordable for all we realize some may need help to attend. We do have some limited scholarship funds available for that purpose. Please contact Crystal for more information. Also, because we are booking meeting space, caterers, and resort accommodations, registration fees are non-refundable. Additional hotel options and airport shuttle are available upon request. Message host for more information!
Don’t miss #HopeRestored17!
(Hosted by Crystal Sutherland, author and founder of Journey to Heal Ministries)