For the woman recovering from past sexual trauma and in need of a friend who understands, this retreat is designed for you! Step away from the hurried pace of every day life and allow yourself time to rest, reflect, and be renewed in God’s Word. Join me and several others for this special weekend of encouragement, hope, and restoration!
Hope Restored is being held at the beautiful, oceanfront, Blockade Runner Beach Resort in Wrightsville Beach, NC, Friday, September 30th to Sunday, October 2nd. Excellent accommodations, great food, and a peaceful atmosphere all just steps away from sand and surf!
What will I gain from attending this retreat?
- Perspective for your story
- A clear path to healing
- A defined identity in Christ
- An understanding of your value & worth
- A close sense of community
- Restored hope for the future
Meet the Hope Restored ministry team!
Along with a caring group of Christian counselors and prayer support, our retreat team is made up of a special group of survivors who are learning how to thrive. Meet the 2016 Hope Restored Women’s Retreat Team…
You don’t want to miss #HopeRestored16!
What does it cost and how do I register?
Space is limited to 25 attendees. For that reason I encourage you to register early! There are three options to choose from, to make it affordable for all:
- The Complete Package – $380.00 (includes retreat materials and sessions, 2 nights at the resort, a gourmet dinner on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday, complimentary valet parking and airport shuttle service). Deadline to register is September 5th.
- The Retreat Only Package – $125.00 (includes retreat materials and sessions, a gourmet dinner on Friday and lunch on Saturday). Deadline to register is September 15th.
- Saturday Only Package – $75.00 (all Saturday sessions and materials, gourmet lunch and refreshments throughout the day). The deadline to register is September 15th.
(Please Note: Because we are booking meeting space, caterers, and resort accommodations, all registration costs are non-refundable once booked.)